Have you ever wished you could make a LOCAL financial investment that has a solid $ rate of return AND reflects your values and interests in making Guelph a better place?
Learn more about Civic Leadership Community Bonds by reviewing our Community Bond Package which includes the Civic Leadership Bond Term Sheet.
10 Carden has been a leader in social innovation in Guelph since it was founded in 2009. To enable a physical expansion, 10 Carden is redeveloping the Acker’s Furniture building – and community bonds are part of the financing structure. Yes! Imagine the Acker’s building fully renovated with modern servicing and a new elevator.
Once complete, the 10C Expansion project will offer four floors or over 15,000+ square feet of fully accessible community event space and collaborative workspace for these partners and more to come in 2016/17:
- Chalmers Community Services Centre
- University of Guelph, College of Applied and Human Sciences, Community Engaged Scholarship Institute
- University of Guelph, Student Life
- Out on the Shelf, LGTBQ+ Library
- Guelph Arts Council
- Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition
- Local Immigration Partnership
- Taylor Newberry Consulting
- Wellington Water Watchers
- Transformative Arts, Guelph
- Main Power Corp
- Guelph Dance
- and more including all of our existing members, volunteers and event-space partners…