Looking for a great place to meet and work?
10 Carden is quickly becoming Guelph’s hub for social change and a dynamic place to work, meet, and launch new ideas. It’s a shared office and meeting space ideal for individuals, not-for-profits, businesses and groups.
Open Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm for drop-in co-working.
Three floors of space available for rental during the day, evenings and weekends.
You can tailor use of the space to your specific needs. Stop in and see the space, find out more about daily work space options and meeting/presentation space evenings and weekends. Then join as a member and start using the space to work, create, enrich, connect and collaborate.
How do I start?
- In the daytime Monday – Friday, if you’re looking for a quiet place to work, stop in and use one of the hot desks, access shared wireless internet and our colour laser printer.
- In the daytime/evenings and weekends, we have six different rooms that can be rented for seminars, workshops, or smaller meetings. A projector can be rented for a nominal fee if needed.
- In the evening and weekends, rent the full space for a community group meeting, corporate strategy retreat, presentation, workshop or visioning session. Fully-equipped kitchen available.
- If you’re looking for a great place to work and meet, you’ll see that 10 Carden really is the place for you.
- Finally, attend one of the upcoming public events happening at 10 Carden. Connect. Collaborate. Change.
Please email us any questions: [email protected]