As 10C’s cleaner, you are responsible for cleaning and sanitation of 10C’s downtown building.
10C is a NFP social enterprise in Downtown Guelph supporting over 150 members working in social change fields. We do this by offering collaborative coworking and community event space to our members and the community at large and then animating these relationships through projects. Community education and capacity building will define 2019 at 10C. These 10Cs guide our work: collaboration, creativity, catalyze, capacity, champion, connection, caring, courage, community, and change.
Your responsibilities include:
- Emptying garbages
- Sweeping/ mopping common areas
- Occasional mopping/ cleaning of private offices
- Tidying bathrooms and kitchenettes and replacing supplies
- Dusting/ wiping down commonly used surfaces
- Other duties as requested
Desired Skills and Experience: This part is all about You!
- You love people and enjoy connecting authentically, directly and with a high level of awareness.
- You are entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic and this shows as optimism.
- You have excellent communication skills, including verbal, listening and perception.
- You are trustworthy, and will treat 10C and it’s members with care.
- You are able to work efficiently and independently
- Some physical demands of the job include mopping, sweeping, dusting, light lifting, emptying garbages.
- Patience and attention to detail are highly valued!
Hours/Timeframe/Rate of Pay
This is a part time, permanent position. Ideally beginning mid-July. 6-10 hours per week, 2-3 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday preferred). Only occasional weekend work required starting in the fall. Hours are variable, but we would like to implement a consistent schedule. Please indicate your level of availability or other firm time constraints when applying. $17.00 per hour to start.
Apply by July 8, 2020 with resume to [email protected]