Have you ever wished you could make a LOCAL financial investment that has a solid $ rate of return AND reflects your values and interests in making Guelph a better place?
Learn more about 10C Community Bonds by reviewing our Community Bond Package (PDF) which includes the Bond Term Sheet. 2.5%, 3%, 4% and 5% bonds are available.
10 Carden has been a leader in social innovation in Guelph since it was founded in 2009. To enable a physical expansion, 10 Carden is redeveloping the Acker’s Furniture building – and community bonds are part of the financing structure. The Acker’s building is being fully renovated with modern servicing and a new elevator.
The 10C Expansion project now offers four floors or over 15,000+ square feet of fully accessible community event space and collaborative workspace for these partners and more. Early occupancy was granted in August 2017 with full occupancy obtained January 2018. Renovations are close to completion. This project provides a permanent home for these community-changing organizations:
- Chalmers Community Services Centre
- University of Guelph, College of Applied and Human Sciences, Community Engaged Scholarship Institute
- University of Guelph, Student Life
- Out on the Shelf, LGTBQ+ Library
- Guelph Arts Council
- Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition
- Guelph Wellington Local Immigration Partnership
- Taylor Newberry Consulting
- Wellington Water Watchers
- Transformative Arts, Guelph
- Main Power Corp
- Guelph Dance
- and more including all of our existing members, volunteers and event-space partners…